Carmen Gomez Nicholson is a DC-based translator and interpreter. With more than 30 years of experience in the public and private sector, she offers high quality translation and interpreting services with the utmost professionalism, discretion and accuracy.
Carmen Gomez Nicholson specializes in topics of international development, security, human rights, diplomacy, public health, and macroeconomics. She works with a wide variety of U.S government and international organizations, non government organizations, civil society organizations, think tanks and private sector organizations.
Carmen Gomez Nicholson offers the following translation and interpreting services.
Translation Services (English into Spanish)
- Legal documents
- Tourism materials
- Promotional materials
- Technical documents
- Materials related to issues around international affairs, human rights, security, diplomacy and public health
- Simultaneous conference interpreting
- Diplomatic/ Protocol interpreting for US and foreign dignitaries, civil servants, members of parliament and the judiciary
- International trade negotiations
- Public health conferences and seminars
- Judiciary training seminars
- Consecutive interpreting services for government officials and business meetings
- Federal court interpreting, trial, court hearings,briefings, debriefings, witness preparation